We “Beauty in Lithuania” are Official Representatives in Ireland for NordClinic Kaunas, Lithuania.
NordClinic performs various plastic and bariatric surgeries.
We facilitate and offer our clients an opportunity to meet their plastic surgeon here in Ireland, before making the decision to fly for their procedure. It is an informal meeting face to face with the surgeon where he will tell you about the clinic, his previous works and answer any questions you may have.
We are here to help you with the whole process of organising your surgery in Kaunas, to provide you with any advice you may need.
10 Step Process of Having Surgery in Kaunas
1. Initial Meeting – Surgeons visit Ireland several times a month, choose a date that suits you and come meet the surgeon!
2. Book Surgery Date – Look at your schedule and decide on a date, contact us and we will book your surgery date in Kaunas.
3. Book Flights – Once surgery date has been confirmed. You will need to book flights. Most clients fly direct with Ryanair from Dublin to Kaunas, only a 3 hour flight!
4. Book Accommodation – We work with several hotels in Kaunas, so we can book accommodation for you or recommend a hotel for your stay.
5. Fly to Kaunas – Pack your bags and off you go! We will organise your transfers between airport, hotel and clinic. You will not have to worry about that.
6. Consultations – The following morning you will have a blood test and a consultation with the surgeon and anaesthesiologist, where they will bring you through every detail.
7. Surgery – You will have your surgery as planned, followed by 1 -2 night stay at the clinic. You will be discharged and given a medical pack with all medication you may need.
8. Check-up – A day before flying home, you will need to go back to the clinic for a check-up and get an all clear for your flight back.
9. Fly Home – Pack your bags, it’s home time!!
10. Meet surgeon back home – Once you are back, you are very welcome to come and meet your surgeon after the operation, where you can ask any questions or concerns you may have.